Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone keep lizards, well any rep nowadays, as a pet or are they only kept in captivity for breeding and trying to get better brighter colour morphs out of them?

Just saying

May the spoon be with you.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Does anyone keep lizards, well any rep nowadays, as a pet or are they only kept in captivity for breeding and trying to get better brighter colour morphs out of them?

Just saying

May the spoon be with you.
Oh you little tyke.......

:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I once bred a triple hypo melanistic back flip het somersault rolley polley bearded dragon and it was worth a million pounds but I sent it by parcel force and died.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
I once bred a triple hypo melanistic back flip het somersault rolley polley bearded dragon and it was worth a million pounds but I sent it by parcel force and died.
You ignoramus !!!!!

EVERYONE knows that they can only be sent by UPS.

This is why the rep breeding, sorry hobby is in such a mess, people like you with your lack of respect for egg machines .......

Reactions: ginnerone

·
Grinning Gecko
3,662 Posts
We have a good number of pet only reptiles. Dragon, cali king, garters, crb, green tree frog, a number of non breeding pet geckos. Our first crestie male came to us as a strictly pet only animal as he has severe fts.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I have a pet twig

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
all my reps are my pets, and if i did decide to breed them it wouldnt be to create any type of morph as imo they are just stunning as nature intended them to be. My reps are a big part of my family.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
:hmm: Have you been stealing my pet twigs?
I went and got a WC one but it wont eat and doesnt move, it just sits there mocking me. It hasnt gained or lost any weight and hasnt even pooped.
Should i worry?

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
I went and got a WC one but it wont eat and doesnt move, it just sits there mocking me. It hasnt gained or lost any weight and hasnt even pooped.
Should i worry?
It's dead, should have bought a CB one off me :whistling2:

In response to Ginnerone, yes I breed for the finest shade of brown...

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

Nooooo *goes to cry in a corner* (well actually going to bed :p)

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Should i worry?
basking temp??? :whistling2:

·
Registered
96 Posts

My CB twig is forever escaping I have since tracked him down to the top of a local tree - I have called the local fire brigade they deal with cats so i'm sure a twig is nothing to them.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
All mine are pets, even my psycho scorpion, wouldn't breed any of mine, their all rescues, there far too over bred these days anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts