Reptile Forums banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
Ooop's i didn't accidently make one of these threads in the snake section :blush:

·
Registered
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i have been on my statistics and its not showing threads ive posted in lizard section whats going on this is torture
The threads arent showing but the post count hasnt dropped ive noticed so they should turn up later, the mods maybe doing some work in that section of the forum parhaps?

·
Registered
193 Posts
By the look of things all the mods accounts have been deleted aswell as there is none around...:lol2:

Meko for moderator...:2thumb: god help us if ever that happened...:lol2:

·
Registered
23,517 Posts

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
:(
WHERE HAS MY COMFORT ZONE GONE!!!!!!
I need the lizard forum back before I find myself doing something productive!!
x
lizard section is the best section IMO :no1:

Ty

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
i hope it comes back soon, i need advice on my leo, it's having problems sheding, the body is fine but she is having problems with the head, i've given her a warm bath and have tryed damping the head with cotton wool but no joy as of yet to get it off, please help

Moist moss box for 24 hours or until it comes off :) whichever is least. Keep the box at viv temp, preferably big enough box to have a warmer end and a cooler end.

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
on the brightside.. with it missing people might actually use their vets as the first port of call if their beardies head has fallen off.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Moist moss box for 24 hours or until it comes off :)
yep she has 1 of them in her viv, i was woundering if it was worth putting her in the 3ft viv and setting it up, as at the min she is in a 2ft viv with her heat mat on the underside of her viv and it's on 24/7 and she has a light on for 12 hours aday then it's turned of.. im i doing anything wrong???/

·
Registered
442 Posts
it will be, it'll just be missing.

the fun part is seeing how many people think they're the first one to notice and start new threads in every section without bothering to look in here and seeing that there already is one (this one)
Well, i started a "where's the lizard section gone" thread at the exact same time this one was started...albeit in the wrong section...but nevertheless, there wasn't a thread before that...not that i could see...so

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
yep she has 1 of them in her viv, i was woundering if it was worth putting her in the 3ft viv and setting it up, as at the min she is in a 2ft viv with her heat mat on the underside of her viv and it's on 24/7 and she has a light on for 12 hours aday then it's turned of.. im i doing anything wrong???/
do you have a stat ?
not having ago but it's pretty important
Ty

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
on the brightside.. with it missing people might actually use their vets as the first port of call if their beardies head has fallen off.
Doubtful, they'll probably just PM 40 people in 3 hours asking for advice.

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
it's back !!!!!!!
Edit: sorry i was on classifieds :blush:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I finally got Sparky out of his viv with out him being a pain and gave him a bath. Took pics too, need the section back to post them in :(

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
I finally got Sparky out of his viv with out him being a pain and gave him a bath. Took pics too, need the section back to post them in :(
:) how did it go i got bitten last time i bathed mine lol
it was my fault i smelled like mice after feeding the snakes :lol2:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:) how did it go i got bitten last time i bathed mine lol
it was my fault i smelled like mice after feeding the snakes :lol2:
I picked him up, he had a little hiss at me and then calmed down lol, plopped him in the bath and he decided to take a nice dump straight away. So quickly washed him off in the sink and let him have a run around the bathroom while the bath was filling back up. Then he went back in for a bit, and now he's back in his viv basking. I think he enjoyed it :lol2:

21 - 40 of 97 Posts