Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great stats from Microclimate. Both used but in very good working order. These stats have the night eye facility for both day and night time dimming. One is 12 months old, other is 3 months old. Excellent bit of kit with a RRP of £69.99 each!!

£60.00 for both - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection preferred but can post at a cost (extra £6.00)

See my other adverts, bargains galore!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
x3 Exo Terra Dishes

Great little dishes from Exo Terra. All 3 used but in very good condition. There about 3 months old.

£10.00 for both - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection preferred but can post at a cost (extra £3.00)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
x7 Exo Terra Temp and Hygros

Great little heat and humidity aids. 6 used but in very good working order (no sticky backs), other is brand new in box. There about 12 months old.

£20.00 for the lot of 7 pieces - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
x1 Reti-Zoo 35w Micro Spot BNIB

Great little spot bulb when space is limited. Brand new, never used and still in retail box. These things retail at around £12.99 in Germany.

£5.00 for the bulb - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
x1 Black Ceramic Heat Bulb 60W BNIB

Great for heating large enclosures. Brand new, never used and still in retail box. These things retail at around £19.99 in Germany.

£8.00 for the bulb - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
x1 Black Bayonet to ES Adaptor BN

Converts a regular Bayonet fixing to a ES (Screw) fitting. Used but in very good working order.

£5.00 for the fixing - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
x4 Lucky Reptile 20w Micro Spots

Great little spot bulbs when space is limited. Only used these for around 3 weeks and they last for years. These things retail at around £10.99.

£15.00 for the bulbs - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
x2 Exo Terra T8 (Twin) Light Units + x4 5.0% Jungle UVB Tubes

Great light units from Exo Terra. Both used but in very good working order. Come complete with x2 Exo Terra 5% Jungle UVB (24") and x2 Exo terra 5% Jungle UVB (18"). Excellent bit of kit with a RRP of over £100.00!!

£50.00 for both units and 4 lights - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the fragile nature of the bulbs.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
x7 Job Lot Exo Terra Vivs + 5 Hoods (BIG BIG CLEAR OUT!!!)

These have been in storage for some months now so they have to go.

x1 - 90cm (W) x 45 x 45 with hood
x2 - 45 x 45 x 60cm (H) with 1 hood
x2 - 30 x 30 x 45cm (H) with 2 hoods
x2 - 30 x 30 x 30cm (H) with 1 hood

Fair/good condition, some with the odd scuff, melt and marking on the mesh (these housed Amphibians). No holes!! No cracks!! and All Locks Work!!
£200.00 for the lot - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the fragile nature of the viv (and weight!!). A large van will be needed.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
x3 XXL Solid Wooden Tree Stumps (Iguana, Monitor, Python)

x3 XXL solid wooden tree stumps. These are very big and weight a tone!! The larger 2 stumps are around 4ft in height and have never been used. They've been sat outside so will need a good wash down. Cost over £130.00 from a local garden centre but simply never got round to using them.

£50.00 for the 3 - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the size and weight of these - epic!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
x3 XL Mopani Wooden Roots (Chameleon, Gecko, Boa)

x3 XL Mopani roots. These are very big and make great perches for Chams!! The larger 2 roots are just under 4ft in height. All have been used but only for around 3 weeks!!!. They've been sat outside so will need a good wash down. Cost over £60.00 from a local pet store back in the summer.

£30.00 for the 3 - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the size and weight of these - stunning!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
x12 Jungle Roots (One off pieces and cost a fortune!!)

x12 Jungle roots. These have never been used and would make great features in natural setups - both Jungle and Desert alike!! This lot cost a whopping £100.00 from a well known show back in the early summer. They've been sat outside so will need a good wash down.

£40.00 for all 12 pieces - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the amount - one off pieces and visually stunning!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
x4 Large Liana Roots (Chameleon, Gecko, Python, Tree Frog)

x4 Large Liana roots. These and large and make great perches for Chams and Tree Frogs!! They are all just under 3ft in height. All have been used but in perfect condition!!!. They've been sat outside so will need a good wash down. Cost around £40.00 from a local pet store back in the summer.

£20.00 for the 4 - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the size of these.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
x4 Roots, Stumps and Blocks (Planted Setups)

x4 pieces of great looking wood. These and quite heavy with some unusual shapes and marking (hence why I bought them ). All have been used but in perfect condition!!!. They've been sat outside so will need a good wash down. Cost around £40.00 from a local pet store.

£20.00 for the 4 - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the size of these.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Zoo Med Repti Cage + Exo Terra Lighting + Arcadia Halogen (Full Chameleon Ready)

Brand new Zoo Med Repti Breeze Large (18" x 18" x 36" (H) all screen enclosure. Complete with Exo Terra twin light unit and x2 Jungle Glow tubes (18"). Also chucking in an Exo Terra light dome and brand new Arcadia Halogen 75W spot light. This kit is ready to use right away and perfect for Chameleons.

£100.00 for everything - need everything gone, having a mega clearout before we move!!

Collection only due to the size. Can take down prior to collection but buyer may want to see this up before hand. Great Xmas gift!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts