Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi here's some pics for you to look at let me know what you think.

Harriet in her new home

Here's my new addition supposed to be male but not sure and need help with a name?????????? Sandfire x red

I did warn you. So???

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
lovely BD's, what size vivs are they, they look huge :D

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
they are good, compared to some peoples homemades! :D also forgot to add great setups :)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
They lok amazing - I would maybe lower your UV's down a touch if possible - they really need to be close to 6" or so away form the beardie to alow maximum benefit :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They lok amazing - I would maybe lower your UV's down a touch if possible - they really need to be close to 6" or so away form the beardie to alow maximum benefit :)
Yeah that's what I thought, my other half sorted em, littleun is in that range but harriet's needs sorting, going to do it at the weekend when I'm off work, probably move her nearer rather than try to get the tube further down though, it'll be easier trust me especially as I don't want to upset my "man" hubby - heaven forbid he's done it wrong lol ie I told him to put it about halfway down the back:whistling2:
Thanks for your comments on my setups though really appreciated:notworthy:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are good, compared to some peoples homemades! :D also forgot to add great setups :)
Thanks I appreciate the positive comments, some of the stuff I bought from petshops, but I buy bricks for 27p each and find fair sized broken pieces of paving slabs and get them for cheap both from B&Q, so a lot cheaper than the expensive things available in pet shops and hopefully look jut as good.:)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Not very original but hows about Charlie for the possible boy that way if its a girl you wouldnt need to change the name
Anyways its just a suggestion, gorgeous pair and brilliant set ups

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awwww lovely beardies and great set-ups 8)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks really good! Like the set up (and the beardie of course):2thumb:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your comments folks. I think they're gorgeous bd's but I'm their mummy and I'm supposed to. Good to know I'm not just biased LOL

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
very nice bd !!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi here's some pics for you to look at let me know what you think.

Harriet in her new home

Here's my new addition supposed to be male but not sure and need help with a name?????????? Sandfire x red

I did warn you. So???
now i really really love what you have done i think its exellent lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts