Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lobster Roaches
The ideal feeder insect for many herps.

Lobster Cockroaches: Ideal for the majority of reptiles: high protein, soft bodied, low chitin content, do not smell, Livebearers and prolific and will not bite your herp! Easy to care for and culture. Care guide given.

Lobster Roach Prices:

25 £3.50

50 £6.00

100 £10.80

200 £20.80

300 £30 Ideal starter culture size!

Larger quantities available, please email for details.

Trade enquiries welcome.

Standard Delivery: up to 50 roaches £1.50, 100 roaches £2.20, 200-300 roaches £3.95
Special next day guaranteed delivery by 1pm, prices upon request.
Payment either by cheque, postal order or direct bank transfer.

Contact Rick: 07709951362 or email [email protected]
Thanks.

Why you should use Lobster Roaches

They do not harbour diseases. They are 100% healthy and on comparison 100% better than crickets, reasons you ask?
1. they don’t smell
2.they breed faster yet can't infest.
3.they don’t chirp.
4.if you leave them in the viv they wont nibble on your animal.
5.they don’t die off as easily.
7.they eat anything
8.if they do get out, they will die in a matter of days, or go out side because they'd rather burrow in rotten logs.
9. their chitin rate is low, so you can be a bit over the size range and wont impact your animal as easily.
10. they are soft bodied and packed with protein
11. they are the best bug out there!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
has anyone on the forum bought any yet? if so who?
Are they ok for leos?? i might be gfetting some leo's sooo yeno :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I got some, I accidentally left them in my old flat for 2 weeks when I moved house without any heating or food, and they are still going strong, all my lizards seem to love em.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
how big are they?

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
if you get a colony going they are fantastic feeders and they breed so easily its stupid! No reason why you could feed them to anything!

I really don't like roaches though, gives me the creeps and if they escapes I'd have to have to house fumigated!

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I really really want to try these but no matter how many times i hear they will not infest if they escape i cant help worrying about it :(

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
get some mum :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
i keep saying i will think about it :? I will have a proper read about them online because i dont want tohog the thread posting about them. :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
im 17 and she is 34. im the pretty one

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: Try them best way to see if your herps like them. I feed all my herps on them and they love them and thats not me being biased. I prefer these to crickets now and use them as the staple diet. 34 is young by the way :wink:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I will order a small pack of 25 to try. I will keep them in blazeys room so if they get out they will mingle in with the other life forms living under her bed :lol:

How do i order them and pay?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tombraider said:
I will order a small pack of 25 to try. I will keep them in blazeys room so if they get out they will mingle in with the other life forms living under her bed :lol:

How do i order them and pay?

I will pm you the details.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
postal order probably will be our method, i have his address already ;) pm me mum if u want it and u can send the psotal order on monday

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I have already got the details chelle. Remind me to post it monday because my old mind isnt what it used to be :? :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts