Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK got over the Bob Clark fever and there has been a few posts saying how the UK market doesn't appreciate true locality boas so lets strut your stuff BCC , BCA and other locales owners and show how they far outshine any morphs here is my female 09 North Brazilian Female for starters my male will follow he is outstanding. Cue Ian Kerr et al:

Far better than any morph IMO.

Cummon lets see what you have!

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice siblings to my female north brazil I think?

Not sure what the "Stoke Boa" is but sure it is special, spent 3 years at North Staffs Poly so feel maybe should visit you soon for a trip down memory lane!

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

Stoke On Trent locality?

is it very typical of the Staffordshire demographic? I.e. It wears hooped earings, keys cars, has seven different kids from seven different fathers and says 'Innit' a lot?

Funny, I've heard that they reside close to school grounds..... you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you?

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
youve all seen my stuff!
lets see some other peoples stuff!!
brazil looking good pete
and suri is fine my freaky mate!!

ian

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the problem, actually there is no demand for pure bred boas no matter how great they look!

Even the cheapest corns outstrip the demand for the rarest locales boas. this is why Gaz sells his for buttons, as do the rarest red tails in Europe, fortunately I amongst others will try to continue preserving the genes.

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
This is the problem, actually there is no demand for pure bred boas no matter how great they look!

Even the cheapest corns outstrip the demand for the rarest locales boas. this is why Gaz sells his for buttons, as do the rarest red tails in Europe, fortunately I amongst others will try to continue preserving the genes.

Cheers

Pete

LoL! According to whom? I haven't even bred my amarali yet and if I am lucky enough to have any babies 90% of them are already spoke for. There is a market for them, it just isn't nowhere near the size of the morphs etc...Good I say, last thing we want is them to go and get in the state of the BCI crosses. It's all gravy as far as I am concerned. Keep em rare!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Some of these boas are amazing! Is anyone selling any youngsters of any of the types posted here???

How much do Brazilians and Surinames cost for a hatchling male?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.