Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
LOL that has made my evening!!! His scream!!!!

Awh man, that's why you shouldn't p:censor:ss off big snakes!!!!!!:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Or when they're there and he's just like 'where's the head where's the head?!?!?!'

This is priceless footage :lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just found an interview where he talks about the bite and says if he got bit another time he would of passed out lol, dudes a little :censor:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I'm not sure if this video shows it but on the episode you get to see the wound afterwards. I'd be interested to see how many people wouldn't scream in pain after receiving bites like those...

·
Registered
944 Posts
"Ive got a real bad bite" and "its planning something" what a douche bag.

Reactions: merv1988

·
Registered
944 Posts
its a nice bite, however i don't think personally even i would scream like that and i'm gay.

I'm not sure if this video shows it but on the episode you get to see the wound afterwards. I'd be interested to see how many people wouldn't scream in pain after receiving bites like those...
its a nice bite, however i don't think personally even i would scream like that and i'm gay.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Theres being in pain from a bite and theres being a little :censor: screaming like a little girl getting scared when it's the guys job to do this kind of stuff. If it was just any old normal person walking through some grass and they got bit by a snake i wouldnt say :censor: because it's not their job to deal with stuff like that is it, but nice try :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
:bash:I was thinking to myself wtf neither of these two guys are brian (snakebytestv) :blush:

·
Registered
523 Posts
i saw this when it aired on sky, they where after retics in the cave that one got away but how they caught the retic at the end of the programe was genius.

But yeah dude screamed like a girl.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i saw this when it aired on sky, they where after retics in the cave that one got away but how they caught the retic at the end of the programe was genius.

But yeah dude screamed like a girl.
How'd they catch it? I would go find the episode but I can't be bothered to watch it let alone find it on the web.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts