Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.. I went to Cold Blooded today In Rainham. Because my local petshop attempted to give me 6 fuzzys instead of what i asked for, 6 pinkies (because they only had 4 pinks left) and didn't want to tell me.. Anyway.. In Cold Blooded i saw a medium plastic faunarium with a few Long tailed lizards. Looked quite nice. Except they were small. No longer than maybe 4-5 inches long at most?

Anyway, what i'm looking to find out is, do they get bigger? how big?

Could you keep them in a :

if so how long?

Thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
if they are what i think they are, people usually keep them with green anoles. they need all the basics like uv basking site etc....
i wouldnt really advise a tank that size, they are very active lizards. they get about the same size as an anole. bout 6-8 inches but most of that is tail (well over half)

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was considering getting them. I don't remember seeing any lighting. But then again, th at plastic faunarium was in a larger tank which probably did have the lighting required.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
they are lovely little lizards i'd have some myself if i found CB.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
personally i'd go for 3ft high by 2ft wide by 2ft deep. then you could have bout 4 of them possibly some green anoles or even green tree frogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts