Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long Tailed Earless Dragons For Sale (Tympanocryptis Tetraporophora)

Still pretty rare in the hobby

Great little characters with care requirements much the same as baby beardies. Will live happily in groups (a pair will happily live out their lives in a 2ft viv or a group of up to 7 in a 3ft) . Uk captive bred by me with no issues eating, pooing or shedding. A great alternative to beardies for people with limited space.
Eating mini mealworms , crickets,roaches, flies and veg.

I am dropping the price of these for a limited time due to an imminent housemove.

£110 per pair :gasp:
or take all 6 for £300 :gasp:

Please don't ask me to drop the price further as this has already got to be a bargain.

I have 3.3 available

Please see my other thread for pics etc..http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/foru.../712303-long-tailed-earless-dragons-like.html

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
hi rich, if i had the full group off u wud it come wit viv?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
hi rich, if i had the full group wud they come wit viv?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Kris, sorry couldn't throw in the viv.
I could do you a the 3ft viv (vivexotic) with spotight and uv for an extra £50:2thumb:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just had a thought Kris.
I've got an old 4ft beech viv in the garage that could go with them,it's not like new but by no means battered, you'd need to add heating and lighting though.: victory:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Earless Dragons

Hi again, I will have to get a couple off you after xmas if you have any left - they looked so cute! (bit skint at mo)
P.S. Iggy loves the Exo!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Ryan, yes but would have to be during the day before 3pm or in the evening.
2x m/f pairs are possibly sold from this clutch but I have another younger clutch ready to go so you could have the pick of them. I just need to check I can sex them for you when they wake up :2thumb:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Hi Ryan, yes but would have to be during the day before 3pm or in the evening.
2x m/f pairs are possibly sold from this clutch but I have another younger clutch ready to go so you could have the pick of them. I just need to check I can sex them for you when they wake up :2thumb:
Do you still have a 1.1 pair, i'm still waiting on my student loan so hoping they don't sell :(

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you still have a 1.1 pair, i'm still waiting on my student loan so hoping they don't sell :(
Yes, still 1.1 pairs available.
1x pair from this clutch and should be a couple of pairs from the younger clutch too :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts