Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookg to buy or rehome any corn snake around south wales area can anyone help me out (im kind of new any help would be much appreciated) thanks Joanna x

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi,
are you looking for a breeder or reptile shop to get your snake from? Not sure about breeders, but kno of a few good rep shops in s.wales, they are:

*World of Aquatics- Swansea 01792-472771
*Zoar's Ark- Neath 01639-641111
*Dragon Reptiles- Cardiff 02920-2540869
*Wildside- Newport (not sure of number, call 118118 or something to find out)

All of the above are very good, i've been to them all.
Got my chameleon form world of aquatics and they are reasonably priced.

Zoar's ark is also quite good although they aren't entirely a reptile shop, they are a pretty large pet shop with a reptile section.

Wildside is purely reptiles, and have quite a range of snakes if i remeber correctly and lots of equipment/housing etc.

Dragon reptiles is very good, they have a large selection of reptiles and snakes.

Call up first to see if they have what your looking for.
I'm also from Bridgend, unfortunately there are no reptile shops here :( have to travel to get my crix for my cham from swansea...but its not too bad as i work there.

Anyways, hope this helps!

·
Registered
85 Posts
no problemo 8) actually just went into world of aquatics today to pick up some crix and a water dripper and when i went in i had a look out for snakes and they had quite a few baby corn snakes....so tiny and cute!!!
Good luck, hope you find what your looking for.....any thing else you need help with just ask :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts