Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
He's a person on here. :p Just look around you'll see his posts. he posts like theres no tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
might be a bit too far, i'm in northampton... but i do have a good selection for sale from £15

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yes i have a snow

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Not sure if it would help but you could bring it to mine nige and then I could meet dannyd at melton mowbury with the snake which is about halfway between here and nottingham? Just a thought...

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ok mate, nice one...
thats an option

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I like to help where I can mate! Let me know when you decide between you and then I can let you know what days I would be able to get it over to Melton.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
melton is down the road from you.
the snow is a hatchling about 2 months old and £30.
to be honest it sounds like its probably still too far for you, i presume you dont drive at all then?
i know of a breeder nearer to you in mansfield, i can pass your details on, but i dont know whats for sale right now.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it wont be to gfar becuase i have a mate whos sortin it out for me called john who comes on here but his computers broke, he was going to get me 1 from a woman called sue in nottingham but i dont think he can get hold of her:( so if i can get one sorted he will be alright in driving there
and when would you be able to get it there for?

thanx

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sue is the person i was talking about, i just didnt mention names..
i would go to her seeing as shes closer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts