Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im seeking advice Im looking for a baby royal captive bred prefered python, also a king or ratsnake if anyone knows of a good supplier in Shropshire can they let me know. I have read up and really looked into it over three years on the python front and finally decided yes Im going to get one. I have heard of horror stories they are imported wont feed and ill and Im hoping by posting on here I may get advice on genuine good breeders and people that deal in snakes.Thanks for your time:)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
you can maybe get some on Camazoo, exotic-pets, leaping lizards and they diliver and good as far as i now, also reptile taxi dilever reps at good prices, so widen the search a lil bit to the whole of England and youll find everything yo need.;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I didnt know they would courier that helps, does anyone suggest a particular place to buy ?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Prestwood Petzone near Stourbridge had a young royal in yesterday. Shropshire Exotics in Newport is also a good rep shop, and may be able to help.
For heavens sake dont whatever you do buy from a young bloke in Telford. He advertises his stuff as bred by himself and they appear to be wild caught. I was taken in by him last year and bought two youngsters, one of which was dead within 24 hours, and another that pulled through after intensive vets treatment, and will still only assist feed. Be very careful who you buy from.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
There are a group of breeders on here who will have some stunning speckled kings this year. Kibo Reps I think they are called ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts