Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, since getting Don i've decided boscs are my favourite of all my reptiles and I'm looking to home another.
Preferably a juvenile + bosc, doesnt have to be tamed and no equipment needed but if you have some I may be willing to buy aswell.
Reasonable prices only please - i need to collect from as close to north west area as possible but may be willing to travel further.
If equipment needing to go with it aswell i will need it delivered.

PM me if u can help, no replies to this topic please.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive messaged quite a few people, even messaged someone about a breeding pair but they havent got back to me yet. not too worried about the viv because there are people on here who can build one for the size i'll be wanting and i have a spare viv in the meantime.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found one, ordered a baby in the end and i'll be getting him on friday. will post pics as soon as i get him. His name will be Goliath :D

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Aww, cant wait for pics! i saw your ads on classifieds and had my fingers crossed for you!

Goliath is a great name! Hows your mum feeling about another Don in the house? You must have a tonne of space free to house 2 of them too!! Lucky!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe they'll be taking over my bedroom, currently got my wardrobe,drawers and loads of other stuff piled against one wall to fit the 6ft viv in, gonna put my new one on saturday on top of that if it'll support the weight. Really cant wait :D she isnt too bothered about another don in the house because he's kept out of the way, but she hates him being in the bathroom when she needs a pee pee lol.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
lol awh thats great news. can't wait to see him.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a local but not very good pet shop. doesnt really matter about the quality of the shop if he's only going to be there half an hour or so though. looknig forward to bringing him home :)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Blazey said:
hehe they'll be taking over my bedroom, currently got my wardrobe,drawers and loads of other stuff piled against one wall to fit the 6ft viv in, gonna put my new one on saturday on top of that if it'll support the weight. Really cant wait :D she isnt too bothered about another don in the house because he's kept out of the way, but she hates him being in the bathroom when she needs a pee pee lol.

haha such a great image, like the dog in Bruce almighty (if you've ever seen that film, jim carey etc)

You'll have to post pics of the set up when its all inplace! will be impressive!!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well dons viv is pretty basic at the moment, once my new one is settled in im going to begin working more towards their interiors and getting them more natural, good looking stuff to put in the vivs.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
here's a pic of jacks set-up if ya needed any ideas. i've just taken some aloe vera's out tho as jack find it fun to climb inside them, then tip them up. it's been very well shredded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts