Reptile Forums banner

Looking for a first Cornsnake(UK)

874 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  spyglass 
#1 ·
i've been interested in snakes for a while and have finally decided it is time to get one.

haven't got any housing yet and am just looking for some breeders or people selling near my area. i'm currently living near Southampton

I'm looking for Anerythristic Corn but doesnt really matter.

thanks

#2 ·
Hi....i have some babies for sale,carolina's ,i dont have any anery's left ..but cornmorhps may have some..he would probably be able to sort you out with courier delivery too. good luck with your searching..let us know when you take the plunge...beware...its addictive..1 leads to 2 and so on..lol

#4 ·
west midlands somewhere dude..
as for the snakes, i do have anerys, but only ones with mega hets involved, so they are being sold for a lot more than the price of a normal anery.
if you find one, expect to pay around £20, maybe alittle bit more.

#6 ·
£20? thats not atall expensive

#7 ·
i have seen them for £15, but not many times.

#9 ·
no, my anerys are £150 because of what they will produce when bred together.. actually saying that, i havent put any up for sale lol..
go to the basildon show if you can, i guarentee you will get one there for 20 quid mate.

#14 ·
the basildon show is due on 24th sept, so its not that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.