Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm looking for a pair or trio of collared lizards. Within the next month or so I'm going to be setting up a 5ft vivarium. If anyone has any available or soon to be available please let me know.

Don't mind their age but one 1 male and 1-2 females.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Probably not a good time of year - They are all (should all be) in hibernation unless yearlings. You might have better luck in another month or so for anyone selling adults, or another few months for babies (but bear in mind you can't sex them until 9-12 months, so if you really want a sexed breeding group you need adults).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably not a good time of year - They are all (should all be) in hibernation unless yearlings. You might have better luck in another month or so for anyone selling adults, or another few months for babies (but bear in mind you can't sex them until 9-12 months, so if you really want a sexed breeding group you need adults).
Ah ok. I'll try again when ive got everything sorted then🙂
On the plus side it'll give me more time to prepare for them 😁

Thanks

·
Registered
806 Posts
No probs - You might get lucky with people with juvi's - How far are you willing to travel? Shop in Darlington has a single male in at the moment (He is flighty but very nice).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I am a breeder in the Hertfordshire area and currently have 4 CB21 Collareds available 3x females 1x male all beautiful specimens all hand reared very spoiled and very healthy. The females are £150 each and the male £130.
Reared these from eggs which hatched end of march 2021 they are gorgeous like I say with such a great temperament and are good to go..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts