Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
yeps i know u need a DWAl to keep these this lovely poisonous fellows.
but that can be arrange easily with my council, having space and super secure place to keep him/her.
so if anyones know of breeder/ seller etc...
i would be very grateful if you could help.
Herve.
ps:
yes i did had one not in this country, therefore the reason i am looking to find one around.
many thanks

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
i know of a chap that breeds alot of venemous, but you'd need to get a dwa and prove before i even think of giving him your details lol

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Hi Herve

if you contact this place he has loads of DWA not that I am in to them but I know he had some cobras for about £45.

D P S Exotic
Tel: 01985 220409 - 27 George Street, Warminster, BA12 8QB

Cheers

Sy

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
first get the DWA, THEN worry about where to find the cobra!

N

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Never mind getting the DWA to start with, get some mentoring from an experienced handler first.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cobra

many thanks for the replied as explain, to respond to some, i know enought about the DWA, as i also kept primates/ poisonnous toads etc...
i really appreciated u help and hopefully when i get one, the set up is ready, i would be more then happy to send some pics.
as some ppls in here know, i am always happy to show my menagerie!
thank again
and if u know more breeders please keep posting,i will keep checking.
Hx

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
which primates did you keep? got any pics??? I'm kind of against the priniciple of it (so many just dont realise the work) but its always good to see people doing it properly. I had a dream that i had a golden lion tamarin last night! on a completely unrelated note!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts