Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all i am looking to buy a water dragons and i would like to no where the best place is to get one as i live in london (isligtion) and i would like to no all i can about a water dragons thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
hop on the train to crystal palace. darran (the owner) is a really nice man, and i'm sure they will order a water dragon in for you if for some reason they dont have any left.

reasonable prices, really nice staff. the shop is called crystal palace aquatics, its opposite a weatherspoons

website is Crystal Palace Reptiles

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hop on the train to crystal palace. darran (the owner) is a really nice man, and i'm sure they will order a water dragon in for you if for some reason they dont have any left.

reasonable prices, really nice staff. the shop is called crystal palace aquatics, its opposite a weatherspoons

website is Crystal Palace Reptiles
ok thanks for helping and thanks for the web

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
If you look in the classified section there is a seller called leaping-lizards. they have for sale water dragons for £4.95 and delivery is only £20 so even with delivery it could work out cheaper than shop prices :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you look in the classified section there is a seller called leaping-lizards. they have for sale water dragons for £4.95 and delivery is only £20 so even with delivery it could work out cheaper than shop prices :)
thanks for your help will do that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts