Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Desperately seeking one of these beautiful creatures to be a companion with my Sable Ferret Bandit!!

Will pay what is asked :D

I have been on the lookout for Ferret kit's with these specific markings for months now, and figured I would try posting on here!

Wish me luck he he

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think Bobbie had some pinto panda angora ferrets, I think she still selling similar. Search - "Angora ferret", for adorable pictures

·
Registered
267 Posts
What your looking for is just a light polecat. :) I've got the three phases light polecat, dark polecat and european polecat - colour difference in them is immense.
Gives them that eternal baby look I think. My boy Rascal is almost snow white with pale markings that he just looks like a wee kit. Impossible to even think of trying to tell him off for chasing the dog. :2thumb:
Sorry just love speaking about ferrets :blush:
Theres Rascals babies and I would say they are quite close to what you are looking for. Too far unfortunately.

·
Registered
267 Posts
He he, I know exactly how you feel!! I talk to anyone I can about my little Bandit ^_^ he he he
Funny you should say because my original brothers are Bandit and Rascal! Its such a popular name for the polecats because of the bandit mask they have. I've gone beyond ferret made with 11 of the wee monsters. Love them all to bits though. No pet quite like a ferret. :2thumb:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Funny you should say because my original brothers are Bandit and Rascal! Its such a popular name for the polecats because of the bandit mask they have. I've gone beyond ferret made with 11 of the wee monsters. Love them all to bits though. No pet quite like a ferret. :2thumb:
I called my little chihuahua BANDIT cos he's sooo naugghty we just call him mr beenies tho, bandits a brill ferret name! x

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
My ferret, Ferris, is a normal dark polecat colouring, but hes got a lovely thick winter coat through and hes gone very light in the body, not as white as in the pic you have but still very pale!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.