Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im lookin to buy an adult female corn snake of any sort. Does anyone know of snake breeders / sellers in Northern Ireland or anyone that can ship to Northern Ireland.

Cheers, Adrian

·
Registered
275 Posts
Andy

KayDee said:
I've yet to see ANY reptile shop that meets my high standards, but then I've only been in two! Is andy a good lad? I'll have to try his shop.
We have dealt with Andy we've purchased snakes and Lizards off him, now have another order with him for snakes and equipment, would always recomend him. :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Cheers for the support m8 ;-)

I'm trying my hardest to bring the cost of ALL reptiles down in N.Ireland....

One of the MAIN problems is the cost of shipping to here.... however I'll be working closely with brreders in country where possible and hopefully will lower costs some at least... ( not top Mainland prices I guess but overhead DO have to be met... I'm not THAT soft LOL)

Shop will be Pump Street in L'Derry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah ive been speaking to andy, dead on bloke :D

In coleraine i got my last corn snake which was 50 for a normal morph which wasnt too bad i thought, City reptiles was abit too pricey for me lol. There is also two shops in limavady that sells reptiles, but i have to check up with them as i havent been in for 2years or so. Do yous know much breeders in N.Ire?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts