Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi having just purchased my first pokie,( P. ornata ) I'm looking to buy some more, they are beautiful T's and I'm beginning to feel these will be my favourite species. So feel free to contact me if you have any for sale. Many Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Indeed they are addictive and the most stunning of the aracnids sp. Check out my vids bro i have eggs due in a month if a goes to plan, and i coyld set u up with a colony :) now thats fun :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
130 Posts
pokies

i agree they are amazing i have started a collection too, i have p tigrinawesseli, p regalis, p striata, p miranda and am looking for more ill keep you updated if i come across some and if you could do the same thank you

·
Registered
98 Posts
hi

dude i have a P metallica 4sale its about 1in an was born April this year its very active and feedin well . so open to sensible offers . thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree they are amazing i have started a collection too, i have p tigrinawesseli, p regalis, p striata, p miranda and am looking for more ill keep you updated if i come across some and if you could do the same thank you
yeah sure :2thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts