Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I know of people that have had them escape out of vivs before, but even after that there should be no way of one getting out of the hot room.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
although saying that... there is some idiot that lives up here somewhere that someone i know knows.. lol... heard tales of him keeping a rattlesnake in a tub under his bed... wtf.. id never do that.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
well to say thats against the law to where and how to keep hots yeah, and hes probably unlicenced also.. cant see any real hot keeper thats got his licence etc keepin one under the bed. people like that are what spoil it for all the genuine people that do it by the law and the rules and make it so hard for us to do this.

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
you wouldnt catch me with any of mine under the bed, no matter how well I thought they were tubbed,

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
i have a friend who's dad is an animal welfare officer around tenby in wales. he told me that there was a guy round his area who had to report a cobra being lost so alot of the authorities were called in to look for it. it turned up in the guys house in the end but he had no licence so got into a bit of trouble in the end.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
How do you double viv a snake?:blush:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I figured as much but no harm in asking hehe.:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Double vivs

now the idea of one viv inside the other sounds a little mad to me!!!

whats wrong with the typical hot room????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts