1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
look in warm places close to the viv

·
Registered
137 Posts
i feel so sorry for you hun,my corn hatchling did a dissapearing act for three weeks,was so glad wen i found him.

leave food out for him to tempt him,look everywhere warm,especially radiators.mine turned up behind my fish tank,please dont give up cause you got more chance of finding him being bigger than mine.

good luck :)

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Best of luck - I lost snakes twice (separate incidents - not my fault) - fortunately I found them again (right down inside the sofa!!) LIke the others have said, warm places, they have even been found inside people's trainers curled up, anywhere that seems a nice little hide. Snakes don't often go much further than where they escaped from so hopefully he'll still be in the same room. I hope you get him back soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
dark warm places, was the door in the room locked? or closed? he may still be in the same room, you can leave food out this sometimes works. other than that id take the room apart myself, ive had to do this a few times haha.

hope you find him! good luck and merry xmas.

·
Registered
100 Posts
corns get pretty much everwhere check the whole whose including where your boiler is most snakes turn up after a few weeks

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
bottle traps.....2l bottle top cut off and inverted. food inside

plastic bags....along skirting boards, then sit in dark with torch and wait

flour..............across doorways, will identify a snake on the move

matchsticks....same as flour, less messy, and can confirm which direction snake going.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts