Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as u can see from my previous thread i lost my 5ft male butter today. I searched everywhere and anyone who has lost a snake will know what i mean by EVERYWHERE.

Anyway as a last resort i let out his girlfriend and followed her, she went on a mission straight out of the living room, into the study and behind my desk, places i had already looked. Then i noticed her tail poking out one side of my desk but no head the other so i pulled the tower unit out and found her going in a slot on the rear of the tower. a few screws later and inside i find BOTH snakes curled up on the memory board. I dont know how good snakes are at 'search and rescue' but this girl definatly knew where her fella was. 60 ft and two rooms away.

FLUKE OR FEMALE INTUITION ??????

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
nice idea.

Prehaps you can start up a snake search & rescue service with your sniffer snake. lol.

glad you found him.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Omg. Thats Amazing :p Good Idea. I would be scared of loosing the both of them xP Good Idea, I like it. 'Invetion of the year" ;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
That's sweet, how intelligent she was :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice, you should change her name to Lassie. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she earnt herself an pudding this week lol

I really didn't think i'd see him again, i turned the whole place upside down before i sent her to find him.

Which is why i now have about 3 hours of tidying now to make it resemble a home again.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
have fun :roll2:

·
Registered
508 Posts
wonderful end to what's our worse nightmare :D (speaking from experience having 1 escapee this week :oops: ) hey she's a smart girly snake. Glad all turned out well :D :D

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
I DONT BELIEVEM YOU, YOUR AN IDIOT, I WANT VIDEO EVIDENCE OR ILL KILL YOU.

Hehe, jk.
Absolutely fantastic, bet your proud of her.
Good thinking.
well done.

·
Registered
632 Posts
well that just proves it now... even female snakes prove to be super clever!! theres no end to what us women can do!!! :lol:

*sits and waits for the blokes to read* :D

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
there was a reply by the author after mine....wasnt there?????????????????

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
he was laughing at you! telling us how you lost him, he was sitting there in that very instrument you was using to tell us :D i bet they had a wager on how long till you found him :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
inside the tower unit is definatly not one of the places i look first ...... or second ........ or ever.

Now it'll be the first place i look,

She's making him sleep outside the hide tonight tho, i think he's in the bad books lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DEANandTRESE said:
there was a reply by the author after mine....wasnt there?????????????????
there was but it was only a duplicate of the previous one so i took it off again, dont know why it appeared twice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts