Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went mad with the camera today and thought I would share a few of the pics with ya :D

Here are my beautiful breeding pair of berber skinks :D The most friendly and docile reptile I have ever encountered (apart from my Snappy that is :D). So friendly and docile in fact, that a friend of mine saw them and fell in love. Now she has one of her own :D

This is 'Sugar' at the front & 'Spice' at the back on the first pic:)

Here is My Desert Iggy 'Specks' :D ... A cute lil guy who only just tolerates being handled

And of course my beloved Water Dragons :D :D :D

This is Chilli (Female)

Chilli Again :D

Chilli Happily Relaxing With Snappy (Dominant Male)

Snappy Looking Proud :D

Snappy & Aqua (Non-Dominant Male) Before

Snappy After

And finally this is Aqua :D

Thank You For Looking :wink: :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops just realised I posted the same piccy of Snappy twice hehehe sorry about that :p

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You nicky & kev for your replies :D Yes I do keep the Water Dragons altogether and so far it is working out well. The only problem I have is when they come out to play ..... the 2 males tend to puff themselves up and do some kind of sideways strut, but it never comes to anything..... but inside the enclosure they are fine :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
aww the wd's are great ur chilly has a realy small crest my storms is so bit it makes hr look male lol i no she aint as she laid 23 eggs :D
manda xx

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really? WOW .... this is really the only female I have been sure was actually a female so I didn't know that other females get bigger crests lol .... Thank you manda :D

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
WD's look cool, what size viv do you need for one, or do they prefer company?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
they can be kept alone very well or in groups they agust well
the smallest viv for 1 adult is 3x4x2 which is w h d i will be keeping my two in a 4x4x2/3 once its built and rouge is big enough :D
manda xx

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Aww they are all beautiful! :D stunning water dragons and iggie, loving the skinks aswell, totally agree skinks are so friendly you should see my blue tongued skink hes a baby! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank You markhill :D :D :D ..... yes Water Dragons prefer height, and 3x4x2 lhw is the absolute minimum you should go for 1 otherwise they will get very stressed and stress is not good for Water Dragons or any other reptile/animal. When I move I am bulding a viv that is at least 8hx6lx3w hopefully bigger depending on the size of the room.

Manda ur WD's re soooo beautiful, and ur storm does look like my male Snappy lol .... and Rouge is sooooo cute hehehe ... love the skink too :D

and littlelinnies Thank You I am so lucky to have such wonderfully natured reps :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Its nice to see a healthy looking Desert Iggy, everytime I have seen one of these they have been skinny beyond belief!

Nice collection :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aawwww ty scarlettvegetable, kerrie & jinx ....... my desert iggy is the only one I have been lucky enough to encounter, so I don't really know how others would look compared to him. And that wasn't an orchestrated pic jinx .... The WD's go where they wanna go and Snappy happened to prefer my daughters fluffy bag next to the window on this occassion lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts