Votes: 27 84.4%
  • had to choose?

Votes: 5 15.6%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was it love at first sight with your first snake or did it take hours of choosin??

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
I knew I wanted a Royal, but Ny was the 2nd royal I looked at when I was looking at them. she had a bit of a feisty look about her and gave some attitude because she was being disturbed!!

Then when I held her... well... I HAD to have her!!:lol2:

·
Registered
111 Posts
i went in not really knowing what i wanted because i wanted so many but then i saw the thai beauty (now known as ting) and that was it i had made my decision and he came home with me =D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I only went to the pet shop to have a look and saw my royal and just had to have her, bought the set-up and went back and collected her the next day :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Defernetly Love. Well In A Way It Was Choice, But I Chose because she was stunning.

Was plannin on getting a cornsnake, Any morph at the time. And they had a hatchling Nelsons Milksnake. And the bright red/orange hit me. Defo "love at first sight"

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
When I chose my cali king it was love at first sight, it was the first one I handeled, and when the shop assistant got out another cali king, I still held on to my one as that was the one I wanted, lol

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Well, with me it was kinda love at first site, but the decision to actually get it took a couple months... I was working in a petstore part time at the time and we got this lil Miami Cornsnake come in. I was the one who looked after it everyday, changing its water, feeding it, etc and after a few months of it not selling I decided I was going to take her home. I had her almost 19 years so it was a good decision and she was the first of many... I now have 22 snakes, but Cornelia will always probably be the most special, think you always kinda remember your first the most....

Steve

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
love at first sight for me :flrt: :flrt:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
All I knew was I wanted a snake and I didn't want a Cornsnake. So I went in, fell in love, and came out with a Tai Beauty :lol: Bestest thing I ever did :lol:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
love at first site! when i saw all these Albino, Cinny, PieB, Mojave etc etc, royal pythons, well i fell in love, REALY REALY REAL etc etc want one :lol2: hope fully getting one :flrt:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
erm Well I went into a shop that my mate owned and they sold reptiles I had always been scared of snakes but just decided that day to over come my fear. Asked to hold one of the baby burms they had but he said they were still a bit nippy so he gave me a royal to hold.

! hour later I left the shop with the royal and full set up and my addiction began lol

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Definately love at first sight :lol2: Saw a few corn snakes, all anery, but Silver stood out!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
was it love at first sight with your first snake or did it take hours of choosin??
HI all,

Had to choose or it would have been dead, the person who had it did not know how to look after it.
I was given it by my local pet shop which has now closed down, it is now ten years old and doing well.

Its a Cali King Chock & Banana

slither61 :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
It was love at first site for my OH, she saw my snowcorn as a hatchling and fell in loveFor me it love with my first Royal.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Neither for me - it was a Royal Python my daughter bought, but when she moved out ("no pets allowed") it took no persuading for snakey to stay with me :flrt:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts