Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there my name is rocky i'm a 3half months old staffy puppy, i love to play and run about i love kids and other animles. i have never bitting and never will. i am all white but from a lil red patch on my back nd the bottom of my tail. my lovely owner that cears about me so much has to pass me on as he already had to bigger boy staffies and they dont take well to my likein :( he's realy sad he got to let me go but its for the best... i am only a small price of £80 but thats nothink for all the lovlin a give u back. i have no pappers also but doesnt mean am not the real thing had all my injections.. so please if u can give me a lovly home for life please get in tuch with my owner thanks :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
now only £50

£50 for this lovly little guy as he must go soon as,as a dont want him to setl down to much here i already feel bad for haveing to sell him. he is truly a lil sweetie love to play but a bit shy at times. likes to play with other dogs and kids. please if anyone will give this lovly boy a foreva home please get in tuch thanks :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
if only you were closer!!!!! god damn it

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lovly lad stil here people !!!

the lovly lil guy is stil here needs a good home for life as soon as posibale please if anyone is intrested please dont be shy to ask more about him or anyother questions u my have ? :welcome:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
right here a go people the dead line is this dog needs a lovein foreva home soon as realy. so i am just guna forget all about payin for this lovly dog but a cant realy put a price on his head so what am sayin is if this dog is guna go to the rite loveing home where sum1 can cear for him a will let him go free people ..... please get back to me on him he's a star ....

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

like i already sed early on in post a cant keep this puppy as i alreedy got to other big boys that dont like this lil guy been here to much :( they dont go for him they just dnt like his comerny !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts