Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, does the Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe have a max/min feature, it doesnt give much info on their site so was just wondering if anybody knew.

It says that the Lucky Reptile Thermometer - Hygrometer Deluxe has the max/min feature but if anyone knows about the other that would be great :D

Or of any other good thermometers that do max/min with multiple probes

·
Registered
468 Posts
they do indeed have a min and max button,

basically the display shows you what the hot spot temps and ambient air temps currently are dependant on where the probes are placed, then if you press the max button at the top it'll show you the highest basking spot and highest ambient temp recorded up to that point and same again when you press min, then just press the reset button and it'll do it reset it all over again,so you can then see the next days temps. i do it once a day and record the temps to monitor if temps are fluctuating.

only problems i have with it is that it often falls of the wall because the velcro isn't that wonderful, and they tend to break surprisingly quickly, or just don't want to reset themselves

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers :D and the other thing i have seen is the lucky reptile data logger, now that does look cool lol, has anyone ever had any experiences with them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts