Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:flrt:lunar my new rp came home today, she is a beaut , ok im biased :lol2:but the little beggar dont like me lol, put her in viv and she decided to strike glass at me as i walked past :devil:, pet shop man said she due a feed tomo but think im going to leave her for a week to settle in

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok if you think thats ok , just most advice ya get on here is to leave them for a week

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok gunna d/f a mouse an try her later

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
ok if you think thats ok , just most advice ya get on here is to leave them for a week
Thats becuase most royals take about a week to settle and then eat, as you will know feeding is the main issue with royals.

But if yours is hungry and willing there is no need to wait.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i no bout none feeding royals lol , got a 4yr male that aint eaten in 3 months an a 12mnth male thats taken bout 3 months to get off live onto d/f

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks twisted

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lucky b:censor:er

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
would not turn down the chance of a royal eating is just not worth it lol! is wise to let them settle in but offer food if they take it grea if not wait a week and try again

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah gunna try her later on tonite , just bit worried cuz she in temp viv at min, my hubby is picking up her prop viv now , so ive got to move her again later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts