Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Never seen them before, interesting!

Are you breeding these? and they are not related to the House snakes (Boaedon/Lamprophis) are they?

Tom

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inornatus

Never seen them before, interesting!

Are you breeding these? and they are not related to the House snakes (Boaedon/Lamprophis) are they?

Tom
I was going to keep them to breed but i have decided i have enough projects on the go, so these will be on my table.
As i said they were originally grouped in lamprophis with the housies but have been reclassified into Lycodonomorphus, alongside the african water snakes, which actually makes some sense as they are very different to keep compared to the house snake group.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I was going to keep them to breed but i have decided i have enough projects on the go, so these will be on my table.
As i said they were originally grouped in lamprophis with the housies but have been reclassified into Lycodonomorphus, alongside the african water snakes, which actually makes some sense as they are very different to keep compared to the house snake group.
Thank you. They are cool looking. Will try hop over for a look, if they are still there :thumb:

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts