Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mack snow leopard gecko male for sale, 44g and a lovely gecko, friend is selling him and i would of snapped him up quick but have no room for another male, he's only asking £70 so for a sub/adult thats not far off breeding age he's a real bargain.

if anyone is interested pm and i'll pass the details on for you to enquire about it, delivery may be possible , collection accepted also if a bit further try and book the reptile taxi yourself they might be down this way and so costs are reduced if they have more pickups.. (gecko is in warwick):no1:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
would he deliver to manchester

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just spoke to him and he says it's a bit far,you could try phoning the reptile taxi and ask them how much it would cost, as they are near to you and you will be on their way back home so cheaper for you to arrange there rates are really reasonable 15p a mile and if they are down this way they reduce the costs further.
if you require any more info pm me and i'll give you his email address, melanie

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on guys somebody must be interested in this fella, he's 44g and not far from being able to breed remember:

Normal x Normal yields all Normal offspring
Normal x Mack Snow yields half Normal, half Mack Snow offspring.
Normal x Mack Super Snow yields all Mack Snow offspring.
Mack Snow x Mack Snow yields 1/4 Normal, 1/2 Mack Snow, 1/4 Mack Super Snow offspring.
Mack Snow x Mack Super Snow yields 1/2 Mack Snow, 1/2 Mack Super Snow offspring.
Mack Super Snow x Mack Super Snow yields all Mack Super Snow offspring

therefore he's a bargain as the mack snow is a co dominant gene

this guy is a definite male and reason for sale is the owner doesn't have room for another male, this guy is from the A&M line and so is quality stock. please pm for further details.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
mack snow leopard gecko male for sale, 44g and a lovely gecko, friend is selling him and i would of snapped him up quick but have no room for another male, he's only asking £70 so for a sub/adult thats not far off breeding age he's a real bargain.

if anyone is interested pm and i'll pass the details on for you to enquire about it, delivery may be possible , collection accepted also if a bit further try and book the reptile taxi yourself they might be down this way and so costs are reduced if they have more pickups.. (gecko is in warwick):no1:
Awww he's so cute i hope he gets a new home soon :smile:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
there is a chance i may be near enough warwick to pick it up and take it onwards for contrib to petrol, if that helps anyone..

in theory maybe as far as liverpool one way. and back down south the other way..

in fact.. it would a nice mate for the female leo i am thinking of parting with... who is choc albino.. and has laid eggs before..

N

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in fact it would be a excellent combination and the chance of some albino macks at a later date, very nice morph. all my albinos have been comitted to my supergiant, so if you do buy him add me on the list of future babies please. my understanding although hubby is the gentics wizz lol is mack snow bred to albino means babies mack snow het for albino, breed two mack snows het for albino and get albino macks, a very nice morph.
i heard some people say that you can't line breed but thats how morphs are created by breeding and use the best to breed against each other people such as ron tremper all do this
great book to understand gentic and the many morphs available is this book
THE HERPETOCULTURE OF LEOPARD GECKOS BY RON TREMPER PHILI[[E DE VOSJOLI

a fantastic book a bit pricy £30 ish but well worth every penny, loads of pics of morphs care etc and gentics, hubby has read book i have only had time to glance lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yeah tbh melanie if i had a spare £70 i would have taken him off your hands very happily..

but.. i have a skunk re-home to fund suddenly!! a semi-wild one ooop norf.. i can't say no, its a savage one.. they are not even sure of the sex, but.. i can't not take it on.. i still have to buy it mind you.. but i am a sucker for a sad story..

its a 500+ mile round trip for me.. about £100 in petrol i reckon.. so.. if i can get a few people who want things from on that route.. i can hopefully can hopefully split travel costs with people..

oh!! and i need a falconry glove, or a mail one.. an adult skunk bite is enough to break fingers/toes.. not to mention the lacerations you would incur!

N

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx nerys for offer of help delivering i hope it helps someone interested in him, nice pic of ferret by the way he looks like a mini polar bear.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ta :) ;) thats Snuff - my female albino Skunk !

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm in LOVE : victory: one pretty skunk !!!now thinking of ways to convince/con/conieve/barter/temp/withold hubby lol.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
lol

well, if i am lucky the skunk ooop norf is a male - unfortunately they cannot get near enough to sex it without a battle, and they are v busy people!

yeah so.. baby skunkettes this year if i am lucky!

N

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
ill give him 50 for it and arrange transport with some one like reptile taxi,if he gets no buyer for 70

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
if you can let me know asap as i will have to buy a flat exo terra to put it in while it quarantines

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really don't think he would take £50 as it is a bargain at £70 , it's a A&M gecko one of the top breeders in the usa , £70 is very cheap for a sub adult mack snow guarenteed male and i don't think you will find a cheaper mack snow of his age and breed line and have co dominant genes, i personally wouldn't sell him at that £70 price but it's my friends decision to ask that much and only so because he is using his other mack snow females to a supergiant.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts