·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would i get ???

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
50% Mack Snow, 50% Normal, some of which MAY show aberrant patterning.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
50% Normal what do u mean ???

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
I mean 50% normal geckos.

Geckos that do not carry Mack Snow at all. Which may or may not show any aberrant patterning. Which makes them genetically completely normal.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean 50% normal geckos.

Geckos that do not carry Mack Snow at all. Which may or may not show any aberrant patterning. Which makes them genetically completely normal.

arrrr ok

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
But unless your Jungle is a genetic jungle (and not all of them are - some of them are jungles due to incubation conditions) you won't necessarily get Mack Jungles out of them.

Which is why I said you will get Macks and Normals, some of which may show odd patterning.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But unless your Jungle is a genetic jungle (and not all of them are - some of them are jungles due to incubation conditions) you won't necessarily get Mack Jungles out of them.

Which is why I said you will get Macks and Normals, some of which may show odd patterning.

ok thanks :) but the jungles ill b getting WILL b jungles !!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
What.......

What morph of jungles are you meaning - do you mean normals with a jungle pattern or a different morph with a jungle pattern?

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
50% mack 50%normal depending on the genetics of the parents you MAY IF YOU LUCKY get a couple jungles strate off.But at most they will be regular leo pattern some expressing some abberant patterning.The offspring of this breeding will how ever inherit the jungle gene so when bred to a jungle mate when older the perentage of jungle offspring will be greater.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts