Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas everyone

Well im defiantly getting myself a gecko and was looking at the different types and i know this may sound a silly question to some of you but whats the difference between a mack snow and a super mack snow? Also what sort of prices am i looking at for each?

The viv im getting could hold 3 so im thinking of a normal, choco albino and something bit diff either MS or blazing blizzard

Thanks

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
It head doing stuff but i'll try They are two differant morphs but are depended on each other they are co-dom meaning you'll get instant results from one breeding.Mack snow are one copy of the snow gene they have typical leo spotting with a yellow background but it is way paler than in standed leo's.Mack super snow are two copys of the snow gene they have spots but there are in a more of a striped fashion they have a white background and pure black eyes.You need two mack snows to make a mack super snow.

Examples....

mack snow x normal = 50%mack snows & 50%normals.

mack snow x mack snow = 25%mack super snows 50%mack snows 25%normals.

mack super snow x normal = 100%mack snows.

mack super snow x mack snow = 50%mack super snows 50%mack snows.

mack super snow x mack super snow =100% mack super snows.

it's possible to get mack snows at around the £100 mark.Mack super snows are a tad more being around the £400 mark.This is the typical baby price adult will be more.

Hope it sheds some light on the subject for you :) .

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks iv actually come across a site that has mack snows for about £60, waiting for a reply to find out wat age and if they will courier

Many Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts