Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i have 2 tomato frogs and so far everything has been cool they dont really moving around much they are ambush predators lazy really they would rather sit and wait for a cricket, meal worm or waxworm to creep past over the past few weeks i have noticed a growing difference in size Flump being twice the size of jaffa cake i have read up about them and cant seem to find any information as to whether or not they are dominent im wondering whether jaffa cake feels intimated by flumps size therefore is sometimes refusing to eat as he is stressed maybe???? if anyone has any suggestions for me to mull over please leave them for me cheers x

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
when it comes to amphs i only really know about whites and firebellies...(one escaped today and was licked by the cat before i noticed!!)
so don't qoute me on this as i have never looked after tomato frogs but maybe you have a female and a male? the females are about 2 inches bigger apparantly.....like i said is only a maybe/might!!!?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe your right but i think they are still far to young to tell cheers for the input though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts