1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
641 Posts
I know someone who had one in his room, built a massive web in the corner so it wasn't that practical as his room was quite small... Someone else that was into their inverts had one in their shed and that seemed to do ok 8)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a reall old flat with a massive livingroom with celings twice the hight of a normal house or flat, I would love one of these in my livingroom. Wish I could get hold of one, but I very much doubt it. :(

·
Registered
641 Posts
They were fairly easy to get hold of at the back end of last year. Maybe it's a seasonal thing? There were a lot at the AES show in October 8)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a website that you could recomend where the could be a chance of one of these amazing true spiders? I can imagine my family coming down and seeing a massive web in the corner of my livingroom (all arachiaphobics, lol)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't keep up to date with invert sites, so probably not :roll:

Virginia Cheeseman lives fairly close to me and she's had them in stock before. It may be worth emailing her as she should be able to either get them in or point you in the right direction 8)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info, I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live a 10 minute walk from there, i will be going in for a look what spiders they on Monday anyway, so I will see if they have any of these in. If my landlord freaks I will just tell him I know nothing about it. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts