Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been looking for a few magnatural cliffs for my AWD vivarium. Got in contact with lizardplanet.co.uk to see if they would work through 1.5cm of wood and according to the reply i should be fine as they begin to loose power after a thickness of 1.8cm. Anyone able to confirm this?
Lizardplanet is currently out of stock of the large cliffs with the stronger magnets and i was wondering if the medium ones would work? as the reply didn't specify. Also, anywhere else i can get my hands on some?

·
Premier Citizen
2,464 Posts
This is where I buy mine from, Buy Magnets Online you need the Neodymium Magnets, I use these on my home made shelves! two of the 20mm size together are much stronger than the Magnatural shelf ones! and you can get them bigger :no1:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What diameter ones do you use?/suppose i would need to support a fully grown water dragon?
Also, do u have any pics of ur homemade ledges as i haven't really gt any idea where to begin when making one.:lol2:

·
Registered
715 Posts
What diameter ones do you use?/suppose i would need to support a fully grown water dragon?
Also, do u have any pics of ur homemade ledges as i haven't really gt any idea where to begin when making one.:lol2:
I make my ledges from polystyrene, grout very thinly (as to not add too much weight, paint then varnish. Simple really :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts