Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone care to recomend any good site

my local shops rarely have anything in that grabs me, after to stretch my collection

i currently have:
chili rose
white knee Brazilian bird eater
salmon pink bird eater
Peruvian bird eater

i would like a colbolt blue and goalith bird eater, i would prefer them to be slings and of course not over the top price

so what sites do you use

thanks in advance

steve

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
80 odd :shock:

you are my hero lol

im only 16 so transport is difficult for me so local breeders would be kind of difficult

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
les fox was always a good private breeder we used to always order from, i dont think ive got the contact details but ill see if i can try to dig them out.

·
Registered
968 Posts
we had a colbolt blue and its shed was really crap so we lost him, but remember if its a boy they dont live long like all spiders, but you should know that with having a few.. good luck.. :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mail Order Spiders

Hi

We can supply Spiders via mail order - we currently stock 45 different species from slings to juveniles and sub-adults. We are currently creating more space in our shop to cater for even more. We stock from the Chile Rose to the Brazilian Wandering spider. We are members of the BTS too.

Please check our our website www.thecreaturefeature.co.uk which we are currently updating.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Re: Mail Order Spiders

pricklytree said:
Hi

We can supply Spiders via mail order - we currently stock 45 different species from slings to juveniles and sub-adults. We are currently creating more space in our shop to cater for even more. We stock from the Chile Rose to the Brazilian Wandering spider. We are members of the BTS too.

Please check our our website www.thecreaturefeature.co.uk which we are currently updating.
Had a quick look at yer site mate, as I buy a lot.

I mostly keep mantids and spiders, however, I recently bought a scorpion, not from you, a flat rock scorp, and it is nice, but a wee bit boring!

What do you have that is more active and aggressive?

Steve

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
mantidboywonder said:
enlightenment said:
google virginia cheesman, she sells a great range.
overpriced
You think?

Give her her due, her stock has always been v healthy, well anything I bought from her has.

Sometimes that is better than always looking for the cheaper option, non?

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
i agree, Virginia is one of the best around. I've had so many from her, great service, fairly cheap and very healthy stock.
Good luck

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts