Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I joined RFUK I haven't actually taken the time to post any meaningful pictures of.....well.....anything really. So it's about time that I did. So here is what resides in my bedroom :D
(baring in mind, i had to use an old sony ericsson camera phone....we all know how :censor: they are)

Malcolm, Big ol' Bull snake:gasp:

Maggie the Red phase Chilean Rose (she is a complete nutter, nd I swear shes smarter than me......*shudder* would be easier if I weren't arachnaphobic....lol)

Scaaaaary.

Winston the Chinese Water Dragon

Excuse the goon in the background.....me....:p

Spot the lizard........

There's no photos of Lenny the Red Headed Agama as he wished not to appear in any photos whilst he recovers from a previous hemipenal infection (I had to literally rescue him from somebody, who didn't even acknowledge there was anything wrong with him.....poor little guy.)
But i assure you he is a stunner. :D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are of pets of the past, though still much loved.

First of all is Ralph and Lorna, my pair of corns i planned on breeding. However, circumstances dictated that I couldnt. Ralph is the snow and lorna the amel.

This is Nelson, he was my first lizard and an absolute legend. More like a spiky lil dog than a lizard XD

This was a slow worm found in the middle of the road. 'Lucky' I called him. 5 minutes later he was off into the great unknown of my garden, where he should be a lot safer than in a road! lol

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
nice stuff

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
safe.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers :D he lives in a converted wardrobe which has been sealed with aquarium sealant etc. his door is on a hinge too, none of this slidy shizzle lol

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
The water dragon is lovely, I had a couple of them when I was keeping lizards. Bit like mini meat eating igs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts