Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are my 2 corns. Only selling to make room on my rack for Royals. They are roughly 4 years old and have lived together for most of their lives. I was told by the previous keeper that they had eggs last year, but didn't incubate them. I had them in seperate rubs last week, and put them together at the weekend to clean the rubs and they locked - wasn't planned but it happened anyway - so possibly/probably gravid.

Female is a normal/Carolina and is 565 grams, male is Amel and is 439 grams. Never ever miss a feed, 1 large mouse weekly. Female is super friendly, the male isn't as keen, he just wants to get away from you but calms down after a minute or two. Will strike feed or will pick it up from the bottom of the Rub, they really aren't fussy.

Can come with this viv that they are in, also with hide and heatmat or sell snake on their own - as a pair, sorry I won't split them. Any questions please feel free to ask. Collection from the Wigan area. 100 for the lot, or 75 for the pair without viv.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would u deliver to Bolton ? and is the female gravid now ?
I suppose I could deliver them to Bolton for an extra tenner :whistling2:

As I said, they locked on saturday, and they were locked when I looked on them this morning, so there is a very high chance she is gravid I would have thought.....

Thanks for your enquiry - Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.