Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

as im sure alot of you have already seen in my Red Tegu ad me and my partner have gone seperate ways.

I bought him this Tegu as he kept nagging for it but it appears I was the one ended up looking after it and trying to calm it down.

The reason why I have put experienced keeps only is becuase Manson is very up and down. One day he can be fine and you can have him out of the viv, in the bath, running about the flat and he is fine.

On other days he can be nasty, please note he HAS NEVER BITTEN, he tail whips alot and is a very powerful man. He arches his back and hisses and will open his mouth at you, but like I said he has never bitten and i do handle him without gloves.

Hes definately come round from when we first got him, in which case he was unhandable.

I know that he may be a challenge to sell, but if somebody wants a project to work on then here is your man!! He is a sweetie and I know that the reason why he is like how he is is from neglectful owners as a baby.

The viv is MASSIVE. and a full set up, light bulb, ceramic bulb, uvb + holder etc. This set up is practically brand new. and im really gutted that my animals are suffering due to this break up but he simply wont get the attention he needs.

He eats mice, and will have a munch on blueberries now and again.

The viv specs are ;

length = 65inchs x height = 26 inches x width = 26inch.

I am asking £390 ONO as the viv cost me and arm and a leg but he will last for a very long time in this set up! as you can see in the pics, he around 3ft in length and is still dwarfed by the viv.

Im sure you will appreciate the asking price due to what comes with it and it actually cost me £595.

Please message me for details, I am based in Castleford West Yorkshire.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*lifts thread up and throws to the top of the list*

:blush:

aka....bump

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump £350

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
hi, if you get stuck with him and need a temp home untill you get things sorted i will help you out, i have two of these beautifull reps n they can b a real handfull. pm me if you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts