Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately due to a complete change in lifestyle i have been finding it increasingly difficult to care for my corn 'Jynx' so i have decided it would be better for him to go to someone who will find it easier to care for him. I have had him for about 2 years and i suspect he would be aged between 2 and a half years and 3 years old. A perfect eater, very inquisitive and has always been in perfect health and has never had a bad shed. I believe he is anery in morph, but i think has some amel in him as you will be able to tell from the colourings. I can't put a price on him so i am completely open to offers. I am also selling his viv which is a hobbyist vivarium, its size is 48" in Walnut colouring. Also available for sale is his small plastic viv which i have used to feed him in as well as a holding viv when i'm cleaning the big viv out. I also have a few medium mice that can go with him too.

sorry for the huge image if anyone is interested and would like more pics of the viv etc i am more than happy to post them

·
Registered
125 Posts
hes a beauty were bouts u located: victory:

·
Registered
125 Posts
aint got a clue were that is well no were surry is prob bit far for me to go but could u pm me a price ud like im not very good at bidin u never no it mite b worth the journey could :2thumb:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a picture of the type of viv he has i will post an actual photo tomorrow.

I just wanted to give an overview of exactly what i am selling as i keep on remembering other things:

Jynx - Male corn
48" Viv
Small plastic viv
Hide
Water bowl
Thermostat
Heat pad
All the mice i have left
The aspen bedding i have left

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on an asking price as i have had a look for other corns that are for sale and some are going for £20 and some £100. I can tell you what i know about his gene's and he is an anery, with i believe amel and pastel in him but thats as much as i know.

If those who are interested could offer me a price based on how much you think the lot is worth i would really appreciate it as i'm sure most of you on here are a lot more experienced than i am.

Also please could you email me your enquiries at [email protected] as i can pick up those messages on my phone and will be able to reply a lot quicker.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, it looks like the person who was originally interested in Jynx doesn't want to contact me so it looks like he is up for sale again. Offers welcome - looking for between £60 - £100 including set up (which in total does come up to over £200 when i bought it). Any interest please contact me at [email protected] or send me a pm on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts