Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a heavy heart I put my crestie 'Geronimo' up for sale :( I am moving around too much with my job and he isn't getting the love and attention he deserves. I am looking for a good home where he'll be looked after and loved as much as I have.

He is around 8 years old, a fantastic colour, in very good health and is tame and handleable (unless you take him by surprise!). He feeds well on both CGD powder and live food (crickets, mainly). He has also been a very good breeder once or twice in the past.

I am selling him with all required equipment. He lives in a mansion of an Exo Terra tank at 60x45x90cm which is only a year old and in mint condition (originally worth £160), and plenty of inner decor to keep him happy, plus thermometers.

I also have a heat mat, red lamp and heat bulb with thermostat but, to be fair, I have never needed to use any of them as the UK climate in an average household is within safe temperature ranges. Will throw in some humidity sprayers, food, etc. too.

If you'd just like to buy my gecko and not his tank, I'd sell him for £50.

Open to offers :)

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, sorry, I never received an alert about your reply - he's now sold. Thank you for your interest :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.