Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21grm male crestie in perfect health, with full exo terra setup. Everything you need, just take home and enjoy.
£125 but no offers
1st to come around will buy.
Loads of pics on website.
Also supposed female, but I think it has gone male, any experts welcome to check her out, if is female will let her go for current market price. If proves defo male then will sell obviously cheeper.
Pics on website and contact details in sale pages.
Use google maps for location, st helens warrington area, not far from warrington IKEA, and haydock races. about 30 mins from both liverpool and manchester
wa12 9dj
tel 07732118828

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just to clarify the one on the right in top pic is the definite male and on the left in the bottom. Yes they are the same lizards, fired and non fired, very variable. If anyone emails me there email I will send better pics.

The exo is 18inch square fully furnished and ready to go.

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tank alone without any accessories would be over £50, no one taking the plunge?
The geckos were bred by thelizardwizard so top quality.

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all
He is only up for sale because I ended up with two males, they were bred by The Lizard Wizard and is absolutely perfect, eat out of hand.

I am between st helens and warrington and about 25 mins from both liverpool and manchester. Fires up a lovely orangy colour.

mike

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
Do you know its rough age?

Also if they are both males, you shouldn't realy have them in with each other lol

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I ahve exact dates of birth one was 0607 the other 0807 will check exactly when home from work. both are over 21grms. They where bred by lizard wizard rom totally unrelated parents.

I ahve another tank only put them together when thought one was female:blush:

thanks
mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He was born on the 03/08/07

hope helps

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale, only selling because I bought him as part of a pair and the female turned into a male, whoever gets him really will be very happy:2thumb:

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi
Both are definately males so choice between 2, both where bred by lizard wizard from unrelated parents, £75 and perfect in every way, check out my website for pics.

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cannot belive not sold, reduced by £10 now £65 fro crestie or £115 for crestie and full set up.

Use google maps for location WA12 9DJ, hand tame and eating CGD and crickets, will amke lovely pets or breeeders.

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Forgot to ask is there a reason no one as bought them yet??? If so let me know, these are fantastic in every way.

mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Open to offers,
Keep checking my website, hopefully will be updated soon.
mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
also a 3 foot x 15 inch x 18 inch tall viv up for sale with one of the cresties, or can sell 2 cresties and 2 vivs together, will give you loads of room.
will meet part way in the manchester/liverpool areas. Will even deliver within reason and for fuel.
mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts