Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what a polava with these eyeds! The guys who put these lizards on hold were gonna collect them at the end of the week as they already had a young female. Well the young female turned out to be a young male on closer inspection lol! As they were really nice people and didnt mess me around and made me a very decent offer ofr the female ive decided to let the female go to them and to sell this male on his own.

Hes a great chap and really tame so he would make a excellent "pet" lizard that likes to come out and he will hand feed to.

Heres some piccys now ive got the bleeding camera sorted!!!sorry they aint that good mind:blush:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Are these the one's that were introduced over here? :)

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure if these lizards were "introduced" here but dont quote me on that matey

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Oh right. I couldn't tell either mate, eyed lizards all look the same to me lol

Good looking fella you've got there though! :D

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No one would like him then??? im up for swapping for leoprd geckos dont mind this years babies???

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I'd love him but got no room or leopard geckos :(

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cant believe no one wants this guy hes tame, he will hand feed, he will grow much bigger and even more handsome too:2thumb:

Looking for offers in the region of £60 or would prefer to swap for leos dont mind this years babies PM me

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Unfortunately mate geckos and beardies are the "in" thing at the moment and i think that's all people are after right now! :(

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beardies and leos will always be the "in" thing i think matey. Ive been hooked on leos for years matey. Just thought someone may be up for some natural beauty instred or "man made" but its cool

I suppose he will just have to stay ere then lol

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Lol well he's definately a keeper :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
hehe top stuff! : victory:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Your now in the same boat as me Lizard ie a male eyed lizard for sale - been trying to sort my boy out for a yr now wish you luck

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Hi Lizard...
are you in herefordshire as i cant find hereforshire on the map.
its 4 hours away though, which is a shame, are you planning on visiting any family members closer to xmas who may be in our area by chance?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
lol, it happens.
We bought a pair and unfortunetly the Male died on arrival before the deliverer had even left we have been after a male to go with the female since but have been unable to locate anything other than babies [unsexed] locally.

all the best.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts