Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale we have a stunning high white pied male, this guy is gorgeous and soft as butter, he is up for sale mainly because we want to concentrate solely on our boas, but also because we haven't been able to get this little guy to eat and i feel he would be better suited to someone better equipped to deal with trouble feeders.

So some background, we bought this guy from a respected breeder as an established DF mouse feeder, however since having him in march he hasn't fed for us, we have tried all the usual tricks, although we haven't tried multis or live as we don't have a ready supply of either, so i am selling him at this greatly reduced price to reflect the above. He is a good weight for a late 2013 and hasn't lost any significant weight with us and isn't looking too thin, and i am confident that with someone with more experience he would thrive, but obviously i have to be honest and tell you the situation. Any questions please PM me :) Pictures below taken yesterday :D Many thanks Nicky

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry collection or courier (only with cold blooded movements) only I'm afraid, as neither myself or my husband drive.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely pied.lovely people to deal with

Aww thank you for that Emily :) Hope you and your beautful snakes are well :D

Thanks for all the interest, this little guy is now SOLD!

Reactions: Snakey68
1 - 6 of 6 Posts