Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Male Leopard Gecko. Approx. 1 yr old. Looking for a good home with someone who has the time and experience that he needs. He can be aggressive(he's the only gecko that's actually made me bleed when he's bit) and I don't handle him unless absolutely necessary now.

He's a nice size and is a High Yellow. I can try to get some pics of him if you need any but this was him when he was younger, approx. 5 mths - he's bigger and a lighter yellow now and I've not been able to hold him like that for a long time.

If you're interested please message me. I'm in Derbyshire.

I'm looking for just £10 for him as I'm really want someone that has the time that I haven't, to handle him and aim to turn him back into that friendly guy he used to be.

I'm not selling his viv with him as I'm keeping it and the stat, etc as a spare for the older pair I still have. So please make sure you have a set up ready for him.

If you're interested - bare in mind he does need time and is aggressive. He will need something bigger than the usual cricket tub to collect him him, so if you could bring something yourself, it would be appreciated or I do have a small exo terra faunarium that would be ok for transporting him - approx. 12" x 7" with single window opening in the lid, which you could have for £2, if you need it.

I know that this is getting a little long winded - so other than that, he's eating well - mostly crickets and waxworms, will eat the occasional locusts and butterworms and he's shedding well.

Only offered to a kind knowledgeable home - £10 :)

Thanks for taking the time to read.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update - These photos were taken today so will give a better idea of him as he is now, as shown earlier were of him when he was about 5 mths old.

He is approx. 15 mths old, born 4th April 2008. Male.
Father - High Yellow / Mother - Hypo.

From the pic with the ruler you can see that he's around 9 inches or so end to end.

I've had a few enquiries about him and will consider all before making a decision.

Finding him a kind and knowledgeable home is more important to me than letting him go quickly and I don't care how long it takes to find him the right home with everything he needs, so he'll stay with me until then.

Please note that I don't deliver.

Returning messages to those who have messaged me so far, now :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Hes stunning can u pm me when u have made ur decision as im very interested. And i have a loving home hes more then welcome to. Oh where in derbyshire are you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts