Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need a quick tip on this. I'm trying to help a person who has a 10 yo male ball python from hatching, but circumstances are making her part with the snake (she's moving to a smaller house and can't take her snake and 2 cats with her).

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying a 10 yo royal ? She said he's been probed as a male and is perfectly healthy, and very tame.

This is a picture of Fox:

I offered her to re-home him and keep him as a pet, but she's trying to raise some cash to start this new phase of her life.

I bought a viv from her which I'm due to collect sometime soon, so if anyone is interested in Fox, please let me know how much you'd be willing to pay, and I'll let her know.

Many thanks, Dex.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Damn how much would I love him but I think your a bit too far away from me Dex for a royal, shame though, would love a big tame snake, all my big snakes try and kill me :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the royals tend to be very tame snakes, I love mine too bits. I proposed to her to re-home Fox, since she will eventually need to part with him, so rather go to a nice home.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yea I would want that if that had to happen to me, even when I sell snakes I want them to go to someone who knows what theyre dealing with.
Hope she finds a good home for the old boy, allthough they can live to 40 so not really that old :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Skully, I got your pm, but at the same time I got a message from Tracey (the owner of the ball), and she said she may have a person taking the ball this week.

If her sale falls through I'll let you know. I shall be going there tomorrow eve to collect the viv, then I'll be able to speak to her about it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
okay mate thanks, i not getting another till a week wensday unless anything turns up before then, hope the move goes well :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts