Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 18 month old Sandfire X Citrus bearded dragon for sale.

This young male is missing his front right foot and about half of his tail. The injuries were sustained when he was very young and not in our care, they don't hinder him in any way though. Due to his injuries he has had a bit of a slow start in life, but he is putting on weight steadily now and will reach full size within six months or so.

He is a sandy, salmon pink colour due to his genuine sandfire gold parentage, these beautiful dragons are very few and far between.

He is called Nelson and has a great character, he eats, poos and sheds well and with the right care will fill out and become a big, strong dragon. He enjoys a cuddle on your shoulder and will go an even brighter colour once he is out.

Experienced owners only please.

Obviously being a boy, he CANNOT be housed with another male.

He DOESN'T come with a setup and I CAN'T deliver....before anyone asks. :)

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Nat.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump up for little Nelson!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump up

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saturday bump

·
Registered
548 Posts
oh i have just stopped :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:eek:ver winston and bert and now you advertise nelson. now my husband and sister is going to get earache about nelson. i so :flrt::flrt::flrt:him

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh i have just stopped :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:eek:ver winston and bert and now you advertise nelson. now my husband and sister is going to get earache about nelson. i so :flrt::flrt::flrt:him
ha ha ha, your poor family....Nelson is the last one that needs a home. I'm glad I haven't put my little girl Poppy up, you might be banging on my door in the middle of the night as she is the most gorgeous beardie I have ever seen, she has even more character as she is missing a foot too, bless her!! :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump up for little Nelson!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On hold :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nelson has now gone to his lovely new home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.