127 Posts
I am also often annoyed when I order stuff online and it is delivered :lol2:
(we need a face palm icon)

Reactions: richwhite

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Quote 'I know nothing about snakes'

Neither does the idiot from reptile rescue if he thinks they grow to 30ft.

I don't think he should be looking after it either!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
lol if he hadnt been such a penis he would of realised hed of prob got more if hed kept his gob shut then sold the retic on here and then brought a normal royal lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
sherburt said:
Quote 'I know nothing about snakes'

Neither does the idiot from reptile rescue if he thinks they grow to 30ft.

I don't think he should be looking after it either!
What are you talking about? My Corn Snake is like 272638493 feet long and when hatched he was 17372 foot long o_O

But yeah 30 feet..... Guy has no clue. Oh, and man eating? Would of done the world a favour if he had devoured this specimen of mankind.

Posted from Reptileforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
A man eating snake?? has this ever been proven?? didnt think they could get past the shoulders, well so ive heard

·
Registered
168 Posts
Far2lively said:
A man eating snake?? has this ever been proven?? didnt think they could get past the shoulders, well so ive heard
I have heard this too.

Posted from Reptileforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
176 Posts
:lol2::lol2: well, I would have been very happy with that purchase although I certainly wouldn't be paying 250 for a normal royal:lol2:

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
It's bad if the snake was missold by the seller but to be honest he should have been more careful. I don't know about you but if I was going to buy a snake for the first time I'd make sure I know what it looks like first!

·
Registered
382 Posts
The APA will go to many lengths, what type of reptile rescue person, you know someone who has a passion for reptiles, would suggest t is a bad idea to keep a man eating snake? Sounds like a load of bullsh:censor:T to me. :whistling2:

·
Registered
832 Posts
I think some of you are being a bit harsh.

He had established royal was a good first snake, and as I read it that is what he ordered, just the supplier sent the wrong snake.

Now think back to the day you got your first ever snake. Could you really tell a Retic/Burm/Royal from each other? It is only obvious when you know the differences. To the average man in the street, they are all just brown snakes.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

He had established royal was a good first snake, and as I read it that is what he ordered, just the supplier sent the wrong snake.

Now think back to the day you got your first ever snake. Could you really tell a Retic/Burm/Royal from each other? It is only obvious when you know the differences. To the average man in the street, they are all just brown snakes.
What? I think if you're going to buy a snake, you should at least know what it looks like. Royals have very obvious markings and head size/shape, and retics have, if nothing else, very distinctive eyes.

If he didn't even know what it should look like, do you think he actually considered how to look after it appropriately?

You're right that it's only obvious when you know the differences, but if you're spending money on one then it's your duty to learn those differences.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts

Your nearly a year late on this thread :lol2:

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
The story was already 5 years old when this was started!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Yeah that did make me giggle. Man eating 30ft snake. Watching too much Anaconda

Reactions: Exzhal
21 - 40 of 59 Posts