Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know any good rep shops in Manchester? will be working there for a few days from Tues till Thurs, got to stay over so just wondered if there is anywhere worth visiting? (not sure which part of Manchester we staying but if the chap don't mind driving...lol)

: victory::2thumb:

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Stockport pet warehouse have a nice dwarf caiman setup as you walk in - worth a gander : victory:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stockport pet warehouse have a nice dwarf caiman setup as you walk in - worth a gander : victory:
nice. will look that one up. not looking to buy anything (but you know..nobody usually is) but that would be good to see. a shop with something different to hatchling corns lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you dont mind a drive (hour or so) have a drive to
The Reptile Room
Anchorsholme Lane East
Cleveleys
Lancashire
FY5 3QL.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you dont mind a drive (hour or so) have a drive to
The Reptile Room
Anchorsholme Lane East
Cleveleys
Lancashire
FY5 3QL.
thats pushing it a bit lol the chap ill be with don't mind reps but i don't think he would be up for an hour drive lol thanks anyway:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
manchester pets and aquatics is fantastic:whistling2:

No im joking dont go there its a dump lol

Viper and vine is a good shop also stockport pet warehouse is not to bad either (well it wasent last time i went, it was a while back)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I would go to both Stockport Pet Warehouse and the Viper and Vine.:2thumb:
I pop up to both of these when I get a chance, both are far better than anything in Liverpool.
If you ever get the chance to go to The Reptile Room in Cleveleys I would highly recommend it!! It's a great shop and somewhere I would like to go to every week if I lived closer to it!!!
A huge selection of reps and good friendly staff who know what they are talking about!:no1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts