Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Very sexy photo! I would not put one that close to my face or trouser area i'm very unlucky, I've been biten by to many Pythons! sod getting biten by that guy!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cool photo ! Mangrove snakes are beautiful , what are they like temperament wise ?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
each to there own i guess....
Lol, not impressed pal?

Cool photo ! Mangrove snakes are beautiful , what are they like temperament wise ?
Generally not considered to be very good, although I've never really experienced them...and the one in the picture looks ok...because there is no way I would let a snake with the potential these have that close to my face!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I LOVE Mangroves:flrt:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Lol, not impressed pal?

Generally not considered to be very good, although I've never really experienced them...and the one in the picture looks ok...because there is no way I would let a snake with the potential these have that close to my face!
just think its daft myself. the snake in the picture is reared up and puffed up to strike anyway...so its not excalty tame. Then again ive seen a few of her mangrove photos...a good many boiga breeder are impressed by them. I personally believe they have been done to cause this type of reaction, why else would you want your face in a photo of a beautiful snake?
Each to there own like i say

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
Op, you do realise that is a really nice photo! it looks quite art tastic actually. Beautiful snake! :2thumb: I don't know what it is, i guess all of your colours blend together nicely! lovely photo!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.